Search Team Management / Training Raymond Siler
- The search management course will take the student from the critical information gathering process required to develop a missing person profile.
- The student is then taught to use the statistical data to develop a search area and develop an operational plan.
- The search area is then geographically segmented and the use of proper resources implemented to most effectively search those area.
- The correct use of resources their statistical effectiveness and the limitations will be discussed.
- At the conclusion of this course students will understand the use of consensus, a critical component to concluding an effective search.
- Graduates of this course will be capable of managing a search. Graduates will also become a member of an over head team.
- The title of "INCIDENT COMMANDER" will be awarded to the students who complete this course.